Give and be part of NORPA’s future.
So many of you dig deep to support NORPA. You are our lifeline, enabling us create smart, original theatre and attract first-class touring shows. No financial contribution is too small and every cent will go towards ensuring a bright future for local theatre. NORPA is a not-for-profit organisation on the register of cultural organisations, so all donations over $2 are tax deductible.
NORPA will continue to foster the telling of stories specific to the Northern Rivers and its communities.
We will continue to actively work with local youth, Indigenous communities and people living with disabilities.
We will continue to create and develop dynamic performing arts that inspire and engage the community.
Your donation will:
– Enable us to develop, rehearse and perform original community-based works
– Fund the professional development of artists through our Associate Artist program
– Subsidise student attendance at NORPA shows and workshops
– Connect leading creative professionals with local artists through master classes and workshops
– Help improve the infrastructure needed for quality performance
Alternatively, you can download this form DONATE to NORPA to complete your donation with pen and paper.
From all of us at NORPA we warmly thank you for your support.