Current positions available
Position reports to | Venue and Events Manager
Applications close | 4pm Wednesday 7th November
This is an entry-level position for a person looking to build a career in customer service, hospitality and events. You will be the first point of call for audience and Front of House staff during shows and events.
This is a casual position with no set weekly hours. The successful applicant can expect most of their shifts to occur during shows and events. The position is remunerated in accordance with the Live Performance Award.
Manage all aspects of Front of House operations during shows and events:
- Efficiently manage the Front of House to ensure the prompt handover of the theatre to the Stage Manager at show time.
- Supervise Front of House staff, including bar, volunteers & interns.
- Ensure prompt, efficient and courteous audience services.
- Prepare the Green Room & Dressing Rooms for performers.
- Prepare the diner and foyer for our audience and guests.
- Adhere to OHS & emergency policies and procedures.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Competent with computers (Word, excel, gmail, etc)
- Cash handling experience.
- A current NSW RSA. (Required)
- Interest in theatre, music, dance or other performance art forms.
- Ability to lead a small team of 6-12 people.
- Ability to think quickly and exercise sound judgement in response to audience needs.
To apply, please send your resume and addressed selection criteria to [email protected]org.au by 4:00pm Wednesday 7th November.
Applicants who do not respond to the selection criteria will not be considered for an interview.