Current positions available
Hours: Full-time (9am – 5pm, Mon-Fri)
Employment period: 1 year, with the possibility of extension
Reporting to: This position reports to the Business & Development Manager
Supervising: Casual Box Office staff
Additional Conditions: Due to the nature of the position, some evening and weekend work will be required.
The Marketing & Box Office Coordinator works across a range of marketing, box office and administration tasks and projects relating to the delivery of NORPA’s annual season, creative program and venue hires. A primary focus of the position is management of NORPA’s internal ticketing functionality, planning and coordinating season marketing and communications as well as general day-to-day operations alongside NORPA’s core team. The role provides an important interface with subscription ticket holders, patrons, visitors, industry partners, external clients and suppliers.
- Tertiary qualification and/or job-related experience in Marketing and Communications or a related field
- A demonstrated ability to contribute effectively to the formulation, administration and measurement of marketing plans and digital strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience of gathering monitoring and evaluation information and creating reports for funders
- Understanding of and commitment to Equal Opportunities
- Computer literate and competent in use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- High level computer literacy with practical experience in the production of marketing materials, with CRM and ticketing system administration
- Strong knowledge of the Australian performing arts industry
- Experience of creating and managing budgets
How to Apply
Please download the position description to find out more about the position responsibilities.
Your application should include the following:
- A cover letter highlighting your key skills and experience (One (1) A4 page)
- A statement demonstrating how your skills and experience address each of the selection criteria (No more than two (2) A4 pages)
- A current resume, including contact details for two referees (No more than two (2) A4 pages)
Please email your application by 5pm Monday 19 April 2021 with Marketing & Box Office Coordinator in the subject line to: [email protected]
If you would like more information about the position, please email [email protected]
Applicants who do not respond to the selection criteria will not be considered for an interview.